- TurkeyForBusiness will help your start and run your business smoothly by taking over the burden of all paperwork and official affairs.
- No matter what type of a company you intend to establish, you will need an entity to manage your relationships with the official institutions; like tax office, The Social Security Institution, chamber of commerce and all other relative institutions.
- We will help you optimize your taxes by avoiding potential unnecessary expenditures.
"It is always difficult to start business in another country. Particularly figuring out official and legal issues. We did everything to make business for foreigners easy. So, we simplified the official aspects of doing business in Turkey. We stand by our customers all along their journey. process. Our mission - to turn your ideas and business plans into reality. Elvan Kara, Sales Executive"
Establish a Company: How it works?
There are standard rules and regulations for establishing a company that applies to all foreigners. The system is rather transparent and clear. Here are the steps we will follow after you decide to work with us:
- We will sign an agreement between you and our company.
- We will explain you all rules and regulations for establishing a company.
- Will guide you through all the steps necessary for establishing a company.
- In those institutions that you should be personally present, a certified/sworn translator will exist to guide you through all steps and explain you all due paperwork.
- You will give power of attorney to one or more of our colleagues for them to represent you before relative institutions.
- We will finalize the establishment of the company and submit you all necessary documents regarding your company.
Company Establishment Process:
- Submit the memorandum and articles of association online at MERSIS
- Execute and notarize company documents
- Obtain potential tax identity number
- Deposit a percentage of capital to the account of the Competition Authority
- Deposit at least 25 percent of the startup capital in a bank and obtain proof thereof
- Apply for registration at the Trade Registry Office
- Certify the legal books
- Follow up with the tax office on the Trade Registry Office’s company establishment notification
- Issuance of signature circular
- Move certain documents to electronic format / E-TUYS system
Official Acccounting - How it works?
We have to be with you. It is very common in Turkey to work with consultants for managing your official relationship with the government authorities. For instance, more than seventy percent of Turkish companies are outsourcing their official accounting services. It is simply impossible for entrepreneurs to both manage their business and their relationship with the official authorities by themselves. You concentrate on managing your business. Let us make your life easy by taking over the official burden.